Knowing the Manteno road
Discover the customs, knowledge, culture and history of the ancient civilizations that settled in the Agua Blanca community thousands of years ago. Walk the path of Los Algarrabos where you can observe archaeological sites and all the nature in which our community is immersed.
- Entrance to the community.
- Entrance to the museum, where you will receive an explanation of the culture and tradition of the Manteña culture, by the Agua Blanca Native Guides.
- Access to Funeral Urns in situ.
- Walk through the valley of the Buena Vista River to admire the flora and fauna existing in the place.
- Visit Archaeological Sites.
- Bathroom in Sulfur Lagoon.
- Access Mirador.
- End of the Tour
- Native guide.
- Access to places.
- Other details not described in the package.
Comunidad Agua Blanca - Comunidad Ancestral, it is located in the Machalilla National Park, near the town of Puerto Lopez, Mananbi province; We are about various magnificent undiscovered attractions. If you want to know this or other places that are on our about, write to us in the form below and we will contact us immediately..!